<div style=”clear:both”><a href=”http://snapknot.com/wedding-photography-prices“><img src=”http://bit.ly/1pN0GD9” title=”Wedding photography prices” alt=”Wedding photography prices” border=”0″ /></a></div><div>Image courtesy of: SnapKnot – <a href=”http://snapknot.com/wedding-photography-prices“>Wedding photography prices</a></div>
MyView Of The 2014 Oscars:
- This Is The Best Self Ever. Ever In The History Of Selfies. Lupita Nyong’s Brother Wins The Award For Best “Photobomb.”
- The crowd was really stuffy. Ellen was working extra hard to loosen them up.
- How cool was Brad Pitt For Helping Pass Out Plates and Napkins?
- Is There ANYONE Winning More Than Pharrell This Year?
- Best Ellen Quote Of The Night?
- Who Can We Call To Get Jared Leto to Do More Acting?
- How Do We Get Kerry Washington A New Stylist?
- Whoopi In Heels: Two Thumbs Up
- Love Will Smith, But Did He Deserve To Present Best Picture?
- Best Accent Of The Night: The Great Beauty, I Didn’t Catch ONE Word That He said, But Loved Every Second Of His Speech.
- The Boobs Were Out On Display.
- Who Do You Wanna See Next Year?
- “Laurence Fisburne” Looked Great On Stage With Naomi Watts.
- They Have To Move The Interviews On The Red Carpet Away From The Screaming Fans OR Get Better Mics.
- Harvey Weinstein Owns Hollywood.
- Kate Hudson Always Looks Great.
- Big Mama’s and Paps’s Pizzeria Stock Should Increase Dramatically. (See What I Did There?)
- All The Speech’s Were Great: Lupita(Dreams come true) Jared(Honoring his mother) Matthew(Chasing Himself).
- What’s With John Travolta’s Hair, Goldie Hawn in General and Kim Novak’s Face? Love Yourself and Age Gracefully.
MyView Of The World.
We traveled To Dewey Beach For a Mini Getaway. It sounded Like A Good Idea. Sun, Beach, Some Happy Water. An invite that anyone would be crazy to turn down. 90+ + Degrees Outside, and nothing but Sun ahead of Us.
We Touch Down and we Visit Sharkey’s. Them Dudes Get Some “Pulled Pork sandwhiched”. I have NO Use For anythin Pork… Especially some that’s been “Pulled” Fron Lord Knows Where.
After A While, The Rain Comes. More Like A Thunderstorm, with Hail Thrown In just to proved a point.
NO Worries tho, People made palns and we shall carry them out.
Beach In The Rain.
Food On Type Soggy.
Cuties Are MIA.
No Complaints Tho.
NO Worries, We Do What!!!!!
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.
– I Wish Lauryn Hill Would Make Another Album.
– I Wish Artists Had More Originality.
– What Kind A Sexual Tricks Are Rihanna Doing That She Got Light-Skinned Singers Starting Club Brawls?
– Am I The Only One That Believes That Record Labels Killed Hip-Hop?
– So Is Mase Coming Back Or What?
– My Favorite Album Right Now Is ” Some Nights” By FUN.
– Are There Anymore Good Singers?
– Nas’ ” The Good Life” Will Be A Klassic!!!!
– Kanye West Needs to Convince The Whole Wu-Tang To Sign To G.O.O.D. Music!!!
– In September, Rock The Bells or Made In America?
– Are There Any Good Rock Bands Left?
– Who Does Ne-Yo Think He’s Fooling?
– I Think All The Winners Of These Reality Shows(Idol, The Voice, Duets etc) Need To Have A Live Battle. Then we’ll know If They Really Have Talent!!!!
– I Miss Record Shops!!!!
– Radio Would Survive Longer If They Played MORE Than 6 Songs.
– I’m Looking Forward To The Remake of “Sparkle”.
– Can Somebody, Anybody Convince Andre 3000 To Make A Rap Album.
– When Is Alicia Keys Album Coming?
– I Need A Good Concert to Go To.
– Who Remembers The Dipset Movement?
– Does Anyone Follow Miranda Lambert On Twitter? She’s Not One To Hold Her Tongue.
– I Hope The BET Awards Have Great Surprises and Great Performances.
– Deja Vu by Teena Marie Is My Favorite Song, Any Genre.
– I Think, I Am The Only One Who was A Fan Of The Group, Nickelback
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.